Napalm Death - Harmony Corruption PO

tco

Tried to order while the traffic was heavy and now I have two orders, first one is "Paypal Authorized" and the second one "Paypal processing". Usually the status is called "album name Pre Order". Am I the only one?

Received Scum today. Didnt listen to it yet, but the packaging is great, I dont have the original, but I think they couldnt have done a better job with it, I would definitely recommend it.

• 1 month later...

Hmm, I just received three copies (one "corrupt flesh" and two "black") of Harmony Corruption and Im not that terribly happy with them this time. What kind of pressing plant are they using? All the recent black coloured represses of theirs have a huge lot of light scratches of them, my both copies on black have thousands of scratched on them, literally. And Im not exggerating. On coloured vinyl they are not so easy to see, probably, but on black its awful.

Hmm, I just received three copies (one "corrupt flesh" and two "black") of Harmony Corruption and Im not that terribly happy with them this time. What kind of pressing plant are they using? All the recent black coloured represses of theirs have a huge lot of light scratches of them, my both copies on black have thousands of scratched on them, literally. And Im not exggerating. On coloured vinyl they are not so easy to see, probably, but on black its awful.

I did get an email that said they had plant issues which caused the delay, hopefully mine shows up ok. The black copies you got, have you tried spinning them yet to see if they cause play issues?

Although i'm a fan of the early Earache stuff i don't understand why only the 1st 2 ND releases were given the FDR treatment and not Harmony or Utopia? Is it a cost issue? Also if Earache, as printed on there website or blog(can't remember which) say, that FDR/analogue sounds better why cut from digital when the masters are available?

+1 on Sleep and Entombed and i'll add carcass to the list but only if they're from the og 's :-*

I did get an email that said they had plant issues which caused the delay, hopefully mine shows up ok. The black copies you got, have you tried spinning them yet to see if they cause play issues?

This has been the case with Scum and FETO too, so I believe all of them have little scratches like that (some more than others). Fortunately they dont affect the playback (at least on FETO they didnt, I got to try others). I believe its like that because of how the plant stores or ships them - records are probably in a pile without sleeves and rub against each other (the ones on top get the least damage), thats the only reasonable explanation I can think of.