Coolest tip I've ever gotten.

I found it ironic that just a few days after discovering this thread, I helped a gentleman out to his truck yesterday afternoon. He needed a hand loading a barbeque. When he opened his truck doors, I was overwhelmed with the smell of weed. Getting the barbeque into his truck's bed took but a moment, and he was grateful for the assistance.

"You want a bud, man? I want to give you a tip... but I always have way more weed than cash, knowwhatI'msaying?"

It was the first time I've been offered a joint as a tip. I thanked him and politely refused.

I found it ironic that just a few days after discovering this thread, I helped a gentleman out to his truck yesterday afternoon. He needed a hand loading a barbeque. When he opened his truck doors, I was overwhelmed with the smell of weed. Getting the barbeque into his truck's bed took but a moment, and he was grateful for the assistance.

"You want a bud, man? I want to give you a tip... but I always have way more weed than cash, knowwhatI'msaying?"

It was the first time I've been offered a joint as a tip. I thanked him and politely refused.

Although I would love to accept that as a tip I think I would have to decline as well. Just don't think I would feel comfortable accepting that when I'm at work.

• 2 weeks later...

i was tossed some weed by a customer one time. he was one of the strangest people ive ever interacted with... yet for some reason that wasnt enough to prevent me from smoking what turned out to be very, very good stuff.

this women tipped me $150 on $48 the other night and then gave me her address and told me to come fuck her after my shift....

and?