Cousin Brian 7" for $1

Buy it here: http://cousinbrian.bigcartel.com/product/self-titled-7

Get the story here: http://cousinbrianphilly.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/yo-fuck-evil-weevil/

Download the whole thing here: http://cousinbrian.bandcamp.com/album/7-ep

Buy it for $2,000,000 from Evil Weevil here: http://evilweevil.bigcartel.com/product/cousin-brian-7

Awesome Philly punx kids who like reverb and causing a ruckus.

The story's been taken down. Can someone tell the story?

The gist of it is, according to Cousin Brian, a band Evil Weevil loved didn't like Cousin Brian, so that ended the friendship, so Evil Weevil lowered the price of the 7" to a dollar, than $50, then $2,000,000. But seeing as it's been taken down and the price of the 7" on Evil Weevil is now $3, I assume everything's been semi-resolved...it'd still be kinda interesting to hear Evil Weevil's side/what really happened.

The message was kinda vague. But I am digging this band.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this in the mail today. This was by far the craziest packaged record I've ever gotten. It had some weird drawings all over it, and some of one of the band members hair..., but the record was packaged out side of the cover so that was sweet. I'm stoked to spin this when I get home from work today!

Just got this in the mail today. This was by far the craziest packaged record I've ever gotten. It had some weird drawings all over it, and some of one of the band members hair..., but the record was packaged out side of the cover so that was sweet. I'm stoked to spin this when I get home from work today!

Haha mine was exactly the same.

Did yours have a drawing of two people about to do it, and a weird note in with the hair, cause mine did haha

Did yours have a drawing of two people about to do it, and a weird note in with the hair, cause mine did haha

Mine had a drawing off a misshapen naked chick with contact info next to it and then a cutout of Mr. Gay Philadelphia with little stick figures crawling on him drawn on. and my note had a heart half colored in that said Love Sean... You're supposed to finish it.

This was the best $1 I've spent in a long time. They really put some love into the packaging. I too received the hair w/ a note that says "Remember me always babe. Love, Sean." There was another note thanking me for my purchase of "Eddie Murphy Delirious", pictures of tampons glued to the cardboard, a picture of some guy labeled Online Master of Public Health, & the text "Stranger Things Have Happened." Gonna spin it right now. I'll buy whatever they put out next.

This was the best $1 I've spent in a long time. They really put some love into the packaging. I too received the hair w/ a note that says "Remember me always babe. Love, Sean." There was another note thanking me for my purchase of "Eddie Murphy Delirious", pictures of tampons glued to the cardboard, a picture of some guy labeled Online Master of Public Health, & the text "Stranger Things Have Happened." Gonna spin it right now. I'll buy whatever they put out next.

Haha yeah the packaging was pretty awesome my note said something along Mesdames Paul Korolenko thank you for your purchase of Parasols on Parade Zounds! C. Brian.