Help me find new music!

holy wow. you hit the nail on the head. these are all great. and the craziest part is that "man overboard" is from my home town!! how the hell did i not know this? im so pumped. thanks everyone for the info. so glad i started this thread.

no problem man, glad to help. if you want more, check out this time next year, transit, such gold, a loss for words, and mixtapes. all of them are great.

excellent, this is awesome! thanks guys. ive listened to about 25 of the bands you guys have listed. so far ive got a few instant fav's!

Day Trader

Living with Lions

Knuckle Puck

Transit

A Loss For Words

Man Overboard

The Composure

balance and composure

ive still got about 20 more to listen to :) . but one thing i noticed, is man the singer from polarbear club soulds like the singer from sparta!

Oh hell.

Sky Eats Airplane, The Devil Wears Prada, Stay Ahead of the Weather, Kingdom of Giants, Emery, From Autumn to Ashes, Fun., The Format, Miss May I, (old) He Is Legend, We Came as Romans, Broadway (Orlando band), Chiodos, Emarosa, Dance Gavin Dance, A Lot Like Birds, Kurt Travis, The Dear Hunter, Recover, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Boys Night Out, Anthony Green, I See Stars, Cold War Kids, Say Anything, The Spill Canvas, The Academy is..., Days Away, Good Old War...

Have at it.

excellent, this is awesome! thanks guys. ive listened to about 25 of the bands you guys have listed. so far ive got a few instant fav's!

Day Trader

Living with Lions

Knuckle Puck

Transit

A Loss For Words

Man Overboard

The Composure

balance and composure

ive still got about 20 more to listen to :) . but one thing i noticed, is man the singer from polarbear club soulds like the singer from sparta!

Wow that is sweet that you liked knuckle puck. They are a really small local band. I hadn't heard them til I saw them open for such gold/comeback kid/foundation/living with lions.

FFO: The Movielife and Such Gold.

so thanks to you guys, i have blown a ton of money on some new records:

A Loss For Words - No Sanctuary

Set Your Goals - Burning At Both Ends

Man Overboard - Man Overboard

Daytrader - Last Days of Rome

Daytrader - Twelve Years

Balance And Composure - Separation

The Lawrence Arms - Cocktails & Dreams

Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning

The Forecast - S/T

The Wonder Years - Suburbia I've Given You All And Now I'm Nothing