Social D -White Light,White Heat,White Trash L.P.

Music on Vinyl reissued this about 2 years ago

Wonder if its the smae thing

It is. Apparently the white ones are nearly sold out, and the next batch will be black.

Are these available in the US, or Europe only? Also, do you know if there have been multiple represses? There are several 180-gram represses on ebay. Would these be white vinyl?

Thanks.

It is. Apparently the white ones are nearly sold out, and the next batch will be black.

Are these available in the US, or Europe only? Also, do you know if there have been multiple represses? There are several 180-gram represses on ebay. Would these be white vinyl?

Thanks.

I took my information from flight13, the product page says they've run out of white copies and will be selling black ones from now on. It was my understanding that the first batch was white only, but apparently I was wrong since moodydan's copy is black - I bought mine at the time of release as well, and it's white. Sticker says it's limited to 1,000 copies. It seems to me that this is a Europe-only press from MOV Amsterdam.

MOV released White Light a few years ago with the labels that match the white copies, so I am guessing they did a small press on white for Kingsroadmerch.

They often repress their titles, it pretty much remains in print and every so often they do a color vinyl press for RSD etc...

Last year they did an excellent reissue of Somewhere Between... and a month or two ago they released S/T.

I understand MOV are expensive abroad but as a Dutch person, I love MOV, since they deliver excellent work.