Have Heart Ruler 7" Auction

jerseydave77

Bump -

Friends, even with 108 watchers I am worried we might not clear that magical $50 plateau.

You high? There are 4 days left & you're at $35. Its going over $50.

Gotta press the case for a good cause. 1350 page views on it. I mean, that's insane. This might be the most famous ruler ever.

And they were free.

you should've just created another thread 'bitter about free gift and not giving any money to chimps'

I'm done arguing over whether or not the ruler was free. I've said my peace about it. I believe the intention was not malicious but the execution was poor.

On the upshot, we're at $35 and 118 watchers. Have you ever met a former lab chimp? Pretty humbling. They have numbers tattooed across their chests and if they are recently removed from that environment they wear their emotional scars outwardly.

The first time I filmed with a group they were really upset by the presence of the camera. They thought I was likely to use the device on them. They were yelling and angry and one took a mouth full of poop, then filled the rest of her mouth with water, swished it all around and proceeded to spit it all over me.

Anyway, to see that same group of chimps on an outdoor island living a good life now is equally humbling. They deserve better than they had. I know a Have Heart ruler doesn't help too much but I send money and have promoted the sanctuary for over 10 years now.

I've gotten a few messages from people on here. Definitely check out the Save The Chimps site.

you should've just created another thread 'bitter about free gift and not giving any money to chimps'

I'm done arguing over whether or not the ruler was free. I've said my peace about it. I believe the intention was not malicious but the execution was poor.

On the upshot, we're at $35 and 118 watchers. Have you ever met a former lab chimp? Pretty humbling. They have numbers tattooed across their chests and if they are recently removed from that environment they wear their emotional scars outwardly.

The first time I filmed with a group they were really upset by the presence of the camera. They thought I was likely to use the device on them. They were yelling and angry and one took a mouth full of poop, then filled the rest of her mouth with water, swished it all around and proceeded to spit it all over me.

Anyway, to see that same group of chimps on an outdoor island living a good life now is equally humbling. They deserve better than they had. I know a Have Heart ruler doesn't help too much but I send money and have promoted the sanctuary for over 10 years now.

I've gotten a few messages from people on here. Definitely check out the Save The Chimps site.

i don't think that was directed at you. it was towards the other guy who put his up

That was in no way directed toward you, I was talking to the other guy who's selling his and 'wants his money back'.

I think what you're doing is wonderful and very kind-hearted. I like chimps.

Bumpski

Talked to my friend who just got back from mexico for a STC thing.

He said he'd give me and my girlfriend a tour of the Save the Chimps facilities.

Im pretty excited. I feel bad that I've never really asked where hes worked. We both do work with underprivileged families and kids mainly but we're stoked to see what goes on there, thanks for mentioning it because I honestly would have never known it was in ft pierce.

and...... Free Bump!