Wanted: The Arrivals Marvels of Industry

burntwolf

well it took them 3 months to send one to my buddy and he got black.

Thats pretty odd. Recess has always been really quick to ship. Although they could be out of colored vinyl directly from Recess as I know Todd was making them available in record stores and other distros rather than keeping all the color copies available for the band and directly through Recess.

well it took them 3 months to send one to my buddy and he got black.

Thats pretty odd. Recess has always been really quick to ship. Although they could be out of colored vinyl directly from Recess as I know Todd was making them available in record stores and other distros rather than keeping all the color copies available for the band and directly through Recess.

Yeah, that's how I landed a colored copy of The Underground Railroad to Canyland. I totally forgot to even order it but it was just sitting in my local store...On the bottom shelf...behind a bunch of other stuff. Basically some dude was hiding it and he got jacked. Sucks.

Yeah, that's how I landed a colored copy of The Underground Railroad to Canyland. I totally forgot to even order it but it was just sitting in my local store...On the bottom shelf...behind a bunch of other stuff. Basically some dude was hiding it and he got jacked. Sucks.

Hahaha, I hide stuff all the time. But back on topic, somebody give this guy a copy of the record because it is amazing.

when i worked at Rasputin's in Berkeley (for a mercifully very short period of time), they would pull stuff from the floor if they found people hiding stuff.

allegedly anyway. i think amoeba has that policy now too.

I was staff, too!! Oh wait, that was just the shirt I bought. :)

haha, anyone else want to be "staff" too? i still have my shirt.

when i worked at Rasputin's in Berkeley (for a mercifully very short period of time), they would pull stuff from the floor if they found people hiding stuff.

How do they determine someone is hiding it? Just assuming that because its not where it is supposed to be seems like a flawed system. There are many lazy folks out there that pick stuff up, decide they don't want it, and set it down wherever they're standing.

How do they determine someone is hiding it? Just assuming that because its not where it is supposed to be seems like a flawed system. There are many lazy folks out there that pick stuff up, decide they don't want it, and set it down wherever they're standing.

Well, in this case it was obvious, there were about 4 records on the bottom rack (where extra stock is kept) that were distinctly out of place. It was four different punk records in the middle of the rock extra stock. I was actually looking for something else when I found them.