SHORES / CREEPOID split 7" for RSD!

SHORES / CREEPOID split 7" for RSD!

Two fancy colors... possibly in stores for RSD. Leftovers will be sold after the fact.

CREEPOID is playing an instore on RSD at Siren Records... and a show later that night too!

SHORES is playing an instore on RSD at Vertigo Music in Grand Rapids.

There will be copies of the record at those places.

http://www.noidearecords.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1834

I had avoided this for a while because I found the band name kind of annoying for some reason. Finally gave Creepoid a good listen and was pretty damn impressed. Ordered the LP.

You goofed. I was sort of on the fence about them, and then they totally floored me when I saw them live.

YES! Their live show is phenomenal.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, did anyone's copy of this come really warped? I ordered a copy from Redscroll and it was so warped it affected play. i talked to them they were cool about exchanging it, but I received another copy from them today and same thing- warped to the point that it's unplayable. Kind of weird...

Just out of curiosity, did anyone's copy of this come really warped? I ordered a copy from Redscroll and it was so warped it affected play. i talked to them they were cool about exchanging it, but I received another copy from them today and same thing- warped to the point that it's unplayable. Kind of weird...

Nope, ordered mine from No Idea and had no warping issues.