Taking Back Sunday - We Play Songs (RSD Exclusive)

Someone posted a link in the online retailers thread and they had it for $9.99 and $2.99 shipping. I was happy. Then I found the fun. 10" for $10 on FBR with $6.50 shipping, so that wasn't too bad. I think I've got an orange We Play Songs in the bag, now I need a blue.

blue is on here

http://www.looneytunescds.com/rel/v2_home.php?deptnr=288&storenr=45&nocache=1&dept_version_nr=1&submit=C lear+Memcache+%26+View+Page

Could anyone get me a blue Taking Back Sunday? Can't order from Canada until Monday.

If they don't let me cancel my order, I'll hook you up if you can pay the shipping to Canada and give me a few extra dollars to help lessen the cost of shipping initially. >.<

Yeah definitely. I'll pay half or a bit more of your initial shipping, plus shipping here. Let me know that would be awesome of you!

If they don't let me cancel my order, I'll hook you up if you can pay the shipping to Canada and give me a few extra dollars to help lessen the cost of shipping initially. >.<

Yeah definitely. I'll pay half or a bit more of your initial shipping, plus shipping here. Let me know that would be awesome of you!

Just shot you a PM! I emailed them about possibly combining my shipping, so if they do, I may be able to knock a few bucks off the price in the PM.

Someone posted a link in the online retailers thread and they had it for $9.99 and $2.99 shipping. I was happy. Then I found the fun. 10" for $10 on FBR with $6.50 shipping, so that wasn't too bad. I think I've got an orange We Play Songs in the bag, now I need a blue.

blue is on here

http://www.looneytunescds.com/rel/v2_home.php?deptnr=288&storenr=45&nocache=1&dept_version_nr=1&submit=Clear+Memcache+%26+View+Page

Wow, thanks for this link. They have some things I couldn't find anywhere

Just shot you a PM! I emailed them about possibly combining my shipping, so if they do, I may be able to knock a few bucks off the price in the PM.

Kevin! hooked me up! Solid dude, thanks.

The Phish and Grateful dead releases dragged out a lot of folks today that normally wouldn't be in line. The guy who was 6th in line had a printed list and was sharing it with everyone that wanted to take a look. Good guy. Bought 4 items for himself, nothing too limited.

I wonder how he "guessed"?