Taking Back Sunday - We Play Songs (RSD Exclusive)

Someone posted a link in the online retailers thread and they had it for $9.99 and $2.99 shipping. I was happy. Then I found the fun. 10" for $10 on FBR with $6.50 shipping, so that wasn't too bad. I think I've got an orange We Play Songs in the bag, now I need a blue.

blue is on here

http://www.looneytunescds.com/rel/v2_home.php?deptnr=288&storenr=45&nocache=1&dept_version_nr=1&submit=C lear+Memcache+%26+View+Page

Broke down and paid the $9.99 shipping to get the blue and orange ones from this link. Besides AOF and Moneen, these are the only RSD items I was able to get because of working yesterday. Now for NoSleep to put up their items before I have to work......

Kind of a long shot, but here goes...

Does anyone have a picture of a gray TBS shirt that had TAKING BACK SUNDAY on the front chest in a distressed/scratched blue font. There was nothing else on the shirt besides the band name in all caps with a vintage look to it. It was available on their Merchdirect store probably in 2002 or so. I always wanted it but never got it. If anyone has a pic of this shirt, please share. My email is [email protected] thanks so much

• 2 weeks later...