Blur Box set

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody found a decent price on this box for us Americans?

I just ordered the box from Amazon.co.uk. The quoted price was 158GBP, but when I added it to my cart it went in at 130GBP and I was charged 3 for shipping. Converted to CAD, the box is $215. Beats the $320 they want on Amazon.ca. Provided the Canadian dollar doesn't tank and I get crushed on duty, I doubt I find it cheaper.

Then again, it looks like I could just buy them all separately and pay the same price (if not less).

Anybody found a decent price on this box for us Americans?

I just ordered the box from Amazon.co.uk. The quoted price was 158GBP, but when I added it to my cart it went in at 130GBP and I was charged 3 for shipping. Converted to CAD, the box is $215. Beats the $320 they want on Amazon.ca. Provided the Canadian dollar doesn't tank and I get crushed on duty, I doubt I find it cheaper.

Then again, it looks like I could just buy them all separately and pay the same price (if not less).

how did it go in at 130?

how did it go in at 130?

I'm not sure. I was just adding it to my cart to see the shipping quote and compare to ordering with free shipping from Amazon.ca, and when I added it and went to checkout, it was showing as 130.

And yes, they will give you the lowest price if the pre-order price drops. Plus you can cancel between now and July 30 when it is scheduled to ship if you find it cheaper.

There really isn't a reason not to pre-order right now, as it is currently the best price I've found.

it goes down to GBP 130 because of VAT (the UK sales tax). They remove VAT (which is 15%) when it's being sold overseas.

my wife and i order from amazon uk all the time for it to be sent to spain and weve always paid the vat. and ive just tried the blur 21 set and its still 156.... hmmmmmmmm

well, then i guess it varies. i'm in the states and they always removed VAT for me.

my wife and i order from amazon uk all the time for it to be sent to spain and weve always paid the vat. and ive just tried the blur 21 set and its still 156.... hmmmmmmmm

well, then i guess it varies. i'm in the states and they always removed VAT for me.

hold on. i think i know why... the card used is credited to a uk account.