Albums That Distract You....

So I am sitting here trying to write a paper and I decided to put on Pink Floyd's The Wall since I haven't listened to it in a while...before I know it an hour and a half have passed and I am sitting on the floor next to my record player, sweaty and tired from singing and playing air guitar to the whole album....my paper has yet to be started...

What album do you put on where you can't do anything else while you listen to it...

For me apparently it is Pink Floyd's The Wall...

So I am sitting here trying to write a paper and I decided to put on Pink Floyd's The Wall since I haven't listened to it in a while...before I know it an hour and a half have passed and I am sitting on the floor next to my record player, sweaty and tired from singing and playing air guitar to the whole album....my paper has yet to be started...

What album do you put on where you can't do anything else while you listen to it...

For me apparently it is Pink Floyd's The Wall...

love this post...i am the same way with this album

also ride the lightning....i just air-drum to the entire album and literally nothing else can get done in those 40 minutes