Doing Healthy Shit Sucks.

Fast food burgers are a billion times more delicious than a home burger, and pizza hut is also the best tasting pizza out there in my opinion. it's just because i've been eating that stuff my whole life.

i was pretty much programmed as a child that mcdonalds was the best, most amazing place in the world, which made me love the food as well.

That shit is engineered to taste delicious. You don't put 95 ingredients into a big mac without purpose!

For what it's worth I find that it takes around one month to learn what your eating out of habit and what you really miss. I also find that my threshold for extreme diets is about 3 to 5 weeks before I break down and binge. Make sure to allow some wiggle room for shit your crave, otherwise you'll do it all on a Friday night and be bummed.

Most generally, it's about caloric intake, which I track via my phone. That way if I have soup or something for lunch, pop-pop gets a treat! In my case it's tequila, but anything works.

I don't mean this to come off in a dick way, but I'm sure it will...

I can't imagine being as focused on my body as you seem to be. Any time something like this comes up, you talk about your diet and your weight cycles. That's nuts. I'm glad I'm consistent and keep a steady weight, because it seems to be way more effort than I'd ever want to put in to do what you do.

Seriously, I don't mean it in a bad way, it just baffles me how much effort you seem to put into it.

No offense taken broski daddy, I have a high metabolism so I have to stabilize it by being one extreme or another. One of my five roomies last year was a personal trainer and the other was Football trainer/manager and my boss was a Purdue power lifter, so we go HAM in the gym ahaha.

But for an average person trying to slim down I would recommend light cardio (jogging several miles) with light reps (what ever you can do 4x12 or 3x15 whatever works for you!), this is tone you up while cutting fat. Of course diet will play a huge role in this factor as well!

Hope this helps a little

this isn't completely related, but have you gotten your wisdom teeth out yet? I lost 20 pounds (180-160) because of that bull shit. all I've done since then (last august) is eat like shit and I'm still at the same weight. I'm sure the heart attack will catch up with me soon.

so I'd say get some kind of dental work done if you get desperate/can tolerate your mouth feeling terrible

and drinking coffee helps curb my appetite, but I don't think that's very healthy, haha

yeah, but unfortunately i had this done 12 years ago.

i remember puking in the car on the way back from all the drugs they gave me.

i don't have any kind of insurance right now, so anything like that would be out of the question, not that i'd actually consider it for weight loss.

On a doing healthy shit sucks trend, I'm trying to quit smoking and it sure does suck.

i succeeded at this 3 or 4 years ago after smoking for almost 11 years.

it was one of the hardest things i ever put myself thru.

i did the gum til the box was gone, and then nothing after that. the 2 weeks after i quit the gum were horrible.

i had several anxiety attacks and a pretty much constant pain in my chest, but eventually it all went away and now just smelling cigarettes disgusts me.

They say crash dieting is bad for you, but about 4 years ago I dropped 30 lbs in 2 months by only eatting 1 light meal and a slim fast bars a day + running for like 45 minutes. I kinda got too skinny and purposely gained 10 back but have stayed at the same weight since. Felt like shit at the time but didn't plan on doing it long term.

Try the 2-4-6-8 diet(one day you only eat 200 calories, the next 400, and so on until you get to 800 than go back to 200 and start over), I hear it's very popular in the anorexia/anemia community (please don't do this. I'm pretty sure it will kill you.).