yo casey

Is it any coincidence that Jacobacura and Recordhound died out at the same time? The fucker still never responded to any message I sent him on facebook. Fucker never even said thanks for the secret santa gifts. I hope that douche has a worse business plan than RJ.

Yeah, that whole situation was fishy. Jacobraccuia was "just trying to help." I think he posted the other day on here.

Dudes, Friday is taking too long to end. Discuss.

You're in NY...I'm in CA. I'm still three hours behind you.

Yeah but while you were snoozing I was working.. catch 22.

Dudes, Friday is taking too long to end. Discuss.

Good god man. I agree. I'm thinking beers will be making an office appearance shortly. I'll probably also Photoshop Casey into something else.

Any requests?

We've got a happy hour tonight here too, so my day will be ending aroun 4-4:30 haha. Photoshop him into the pouch of an adult kangaroo.

What the fuck I still post here!

I haven't died out or anything, just lurking and trying to save up money to actually help casey's band put a record out (we messaged about it)

About hamilton however.. Everything was smooth and he was like "thank you so much for helping me keep my shit together, i'm gonna send ya a record" and then he stopped responding to everything I said to him and still hasn't and won't.

so fuck him IE as always, but I think he got most of the records and whatnot out, which is good.