Torrent sites

Usenet is a lot older then torrents. I haven't used usenet since TWC got rid of the free 1 month retention it used to have. I'd rather pay for a VPN, then for usenet access.

Maybe usenet servers from the past, this day in age I have no problem with RSS subscribing to TV shows and having them automatically download once uploaded at 35Mbps hidden behind an SSL encrypted connection.

Usenet is a lot older then torrents. I haven't used usenet since TWC got rid of the free 1 month retention it used to have. I'd rather pay for a VPN, then for usenet access.

Maybe usenet servers from the past, this day in age I have no problem with RSS subscribing to TV shows and having them automatically download once uploaded at 35Mbps hidden behind an SSL encrypted connection.

How much do you pay for your usenet access, and how long is the retention? Also do you pay for a good nzb service?

How much do you pay for your usenet access, and how long is the retention? Also do you pay for a good nzb service?

Usenetserver.com $15/month unlimited downloads + NZBmatrix $10/lifetime membership with no retention.

I was always amused by the idea that you had to keep up a ratio on these sites, they were basically saying "it's cool if we steal from them, but don't steal from us!"

Yeah, that's not really an accurate comparison. Enforced ratios are just an easy way to make sure torrents stay seeded. What.cd and most private sites have a variable system, you don't have to have a high ratio if you keep seeding what you download, even if no one else is downloading it.

Also, this thread is clearly for those of us who have already turned to the dark side. Anti-piracy people should find another thread to bring up that you wouldn't steal a car or whatever.

I'll stop stealing TV when it becomes affordable again. I have Hulu Plus but it's kinda shitty +

www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/117004-Rumor-Hulu-To-Require-Paid-TV-Subscription-Soon

I can't justify getting a hulu+ account as I find it ridiculous that you STILL have to watch commercials when you're already paying for the content.... Netflix rocks the ass tho.

Also, if i want to watch new shows which require the hulu+ subscription, i watch it here instead http://watch-freeseries.eu

i watch regular TV maybe twice a month.... :-/