FS Mae - The Everglow (multiple copies)

dobski

Alright, so here's the story:

I missed out on getting a copy of The Everglow in stores on RSD. A few days later I caved and bought a copy on Ebay for $50 on "buy it now". Later that day, I saw that they were up for sale on Tooth & Nail's online store and bought 2 (one for me, and one for the lady). I messaged the guy that I'd bought from on Ebay and asked if he'd cancel my order. I didn't get a response and he just ended up shipping it anyway.

Yesterday, 3 packages arrived: one is a copy from the Ebay guy, one is a pair from Tooth & Nail, and the other is ANOTHER pair from Tooth & Nail. So apparently in my frantic on-the-road iPhone purchase, I'd placed two orders with Tooth & Nail. So now I have FIVE sealed copies when I only need 2.

If anyone missed out on this and wants one for a reasonable price, let me know! I need to get all 3 extras out of here!

• 2 weeks later...
$20 is very fair. Good dude.

Thanks man. I just wanted to help people get this for a fair price.

Hey everyone, sorry for the late response! I've had a crazy finals week and haven't logged onto VC until now. I've gotten a lot of PMs, so I followed up with the first couple people who messaged me. If I don't get a response, they're still up for grabs. Feel free to PM me again so that I know you're still interested, thanks!