Anyone got an extra ticket to the Dillinger 4 show

I got into this. This is what I typed to my friend earlier, so that's why there's more explanation. Check it. I went to Minneapolis this weekend to hang out with some friends and I wanted to go to the D4 show where they were playing all of Midwestern Songs that was happening, but it was sold out. So me and said friends went over to the Triple Rock earlier in the day and put up flyers with my name and number on it asking if anyone had extra tickets. We went back later as the doors were opening and were waiting around to see if anyone would ring. Paddy from D4 walks outside and is talking to some other people and I overhear him say "Should we put those flyer kids on the guestlist?" and I go "Yeah, you should!" and he comes over and hes like "Are you Troy?" and I go "Yeah!" and hes like "Alright, Troy. What's your last name?" I tell him and he says that my name sounds like a super hero's real name and that hes putting me and +1 on the guestlist. Also, he later told me to take my shirt off while they were playing and I also got to meet Mitch Clem. Cool shit.

I got into this. This is what I typed to my friend earlier, so that's why there's more explanation. Check it. I went to Minneapolis this weekend to hang out with some friends and I wanted to go to the D4 show where they were playing all of Midwestern Songs that was happening, but it was sold out. So me and said friends went over to the Triple Rock earlier in the day and put up flyers with my name and number on it asking if anyone had extra tickets. We went back later as the doors were opening and were waiting around to see if anyone would ring. Paddy from D4 walks outside and is talking to some other people and I overhear him say "Should we put those flyer kids on the guestlist?" and I go "Yeah, you should!" and he comes over and hes like "Are you Troy?" and I go "Yeah!" and hes like "Alright, Troy. What's your last name?" I tell him and he says that my name sounds like a super hero's real name and that hes putting me and +1 on the guestlist. Also, he later told me to take my shirt off while they were playing and I also got to meet Mitch Clem. Cool shit.

I like stories like this. Yay for you.

Eh. I thought it was a blast.

Remember, Justin hates everything.

this is almost true.

biggest detraction of sobriety, is that it keeps me lucid in moments like these...but then again all of my friends that went were also extremely let down, still had fun though regardless.

Slow Death played with 6 members(4 guitarists, bass and drums) and it was like standing in front of a jet engine. Big Eyes was pretty great.

• 2 weeks later...

this is awesome. thanks for the flyer idea, i'm gonna start doing that for every show that is sold out :D haha. good work, Troy.