Brianna Collins of Tigers Jaw prints

Yeah, this isn't about vinyl but I figured I'd post this to help her out, these are pretty cool.

"Recently my car was broken into and the photo equipment I rented from school, my friend Danielle’s camera that she was letting me borrow, and my friend’s jacket were all stolen. Although that all really sucked, it has actually gotten me to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time.

This semester I made a website, and along with that website I also made a bigcartel to sell prints. The money from the first six prints that I have put up for sale is going to go towards paying for all of the stuff that was stolen. I am really lucky to have some amazing friends that are letting me use images of them, and I am also very lucky to have great bandmates that are always so encouraging.

There are six images, each of which is either from a scanned 35mm negative or a scanned image of a cyanotype. Each print is 8x10” and printed on high-quality archival paper, signed, numbered, and limited to 15 prints per image.

So whether you just look at my website or buy a print, thank you so much for your help and support.

www.briannacollins.me

www.briannacollinsphoto.bigcartel.com"

Check 'em out!

• 2 years later...

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has the print of the campfire that they used for the cover of the Gypsy 7" I'd be interested in it.  I have all of the other prints that she's sold that they've used for Tigers Jaw except for that one and I want to complete the collection.  PM me and we can work something out.