FT :Mixtapes Maps and Companions tour press

idreamofpunk

I'll buy this back from you for $16ppd please.

funny, but honestly, I'm not really after the money now. Anyone have any psychobilly to trade? or AFI that isn't hard to find, like Black Sails and maybe one of the other old ones. I really can't get into the album like I thought I would

how is what he offered you funny? He runs the label that put it out. Why not just sell it back to him to get rid of it since you dont want it. Im sure he can find somebody who wants it more then you do

I got one!! Pretty excited about it!

This is from the thread in the General forum.

So unlike most, when I get a record, it's the first time I listen to it. I don't download the record, listen, then decide I want it. i really enjoy most of their other stuff, but I really can't get into it. I realize it was a dick move to say no, but if I could at least trade and get something I want, and someone could get something they want, we all win. Sorry for putting the offer thing first, I honestly hate flippers and anything involved. I just want to get rid of it, but I'd rather trade then sell it back to the label.

This is from the thread in the General forum.

So unlike most, when I get a record, it's the first time I listen to it. I don't download the record, listen, then decide I want it. i really enjoy most of their other stuff, but I really can't get into it. I realize it was a dick move to say no, but if I could at least trade and get something I want, and someone could get something they want, we all win. Sorry for putting the offer thing first, I honestly hate flippers and anything involved. I just want to get rid of it, but I'd rather trade then sell it back to the label.

Dude are you kidding me? Just sell it back to him. You are seriously acting like a dick right now.

Dude are you kidding me? Just sell it back to him. You are seriously acting like a dick right now.

People buy stuff to trade all the time. Thas was not my initial thought. I wanted it. I like Mixtapes. For some reason, I cannot get into this. Selling it back to the label would be nice, but other people want it much more than I do. I should have listened to it first, i admit this. I would rather give it to someone who wants it and has something, that like me, they don't want. How is that being a dick?

People buy stuff to trade all the time. Thas was not my initial thought. I wanted it. I like Mixtapes. For some reason, I cannot get into this. Selling it back to the label would be nice, but other people want it much more than I do. I should have listened to it first, i admit this. I would rather give it to someone who wants it and has something, that like me, they don't want. How is that being a dick?

Because after reading this thread NOBODY on here is going to trade you for it. Not with you acting like this. If you want somebody else to have it then sell it back to the record label and he can sell it/ give it away for some contest or something. Just quit being a dick

Because after reading this thread NOBODY on here is going to trade you for it. Not with you acting like this. If you want somebody else to have it then sell it back to the record label and he can sell it/ give it away for some contest or something. Just quit being a dick

how am I being? I'm pretty positive many people have dealt with others that have done this. I am outright saying that I bought it on an impulse, listened to it, and don't want it. What is wrong with that? enlighten me sir

i don't want money for it. I don't even want rare records. I want records that are like 10 bucks. I really don't understand the hate for this. I'm sorry. what more do you want?

I want your realize that people aren't going to go out of their way to buy records to trade you. If I could I would. But I just want this. Stop being dumb and just sell it to me.

You aren't at a loss then

i don't want money for it. I don't even want rare records. I want records that are like 10 bucks. I really don't understand the hate for this. I'm sorry. what more do you want?

I want your realize that people aren't going to go out of their way to buy records to trade you. If I could I would. But I just want this. Stop being dumb and just sell it to me.

You aren't at a loss then

I never said that I wanted people to buy records that they don't have to trade me. If anyone already has this stuff, then cool. If not, I'm not gonna trade then. I especially am not going to trade with someone as immature as you to attack me and offer to buy it from me after several childish posts. Just find someone else that is willing to sell this to you, because it certainly will not be me.