John Mayer: Born and Raised

I'm a big John Mayer fan and I'll definitely be grabbing this album. I know it's a little different than his other stuff, but the dude is a great musician. I understand that not everyone likes his stuff, but he's an incredible guitar player. I feel bad that he's had to cancel his tour because of throat issues. I really hope that he can get all that taken care of.

I've been a huge John Mayer fan for quite some time now. The only album I'm missing is Heavier Things. It's weird that I've seen Where the Light Is fetch for about $200 on eBay. Glad I was able to snag that :)

Back on topic, I'll see if my local record store is going to be carrying this (most likely) in the coming weeks.

I stopped by my local shop for their listening party for this album today and signed up to win a signed copy of this record. They estimate my chances at winning will be very very high. When I signed up they said that they can pretty much guarantee that no one other than me will be signing up to win this. My response was ouch, I don't know if that is more of an indictment of John Mayers music or an indictment of my taste in music.

I stopped by my local shop for their listening party for this album today and signed up to win a signed copy of this record. They estimate my chances at winning will be very very high. When I signed up they said that they can pretty much guarantee that no one other than me will be signing up to win this. My response was ouch, I don't know if that is more of an indictment of John Mayers music or an indictment of my taste in music.

maybe it's your neighborhood?

• 3 weeks later...