PO: Dave Hause "Time Will Tell" 7inch

• 2 weeks later...

Time Will Tell presale will begin June 20th. I have high hopes for this 7" as my home from home is Asbury Park and all 3 songs are blatant reminders of it. I know Dave Hause will kill it on all 3.

Via Chunksaah:

We are pleased to announce that Chunksaah is putting out the 4th of DAVE HAUSE'S 7" series, "Time Will Tell", on July 10th! Recorded at Little Eden Studio with our very own Pete Steinkopf, it features acoustic versions of "Time Will Tell" and "Meet Me At The Lanes" as well as covers of The Bouncing Souls' "Ghosts On The Boardwalk" and Detournement's "Odessa". Radical family fun! Presales will start June 20 and ship out July 5.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So excited- my friend got me a tour splatter yesterday! Was nervous because I didn't hear from her, so figured it wasn't looking good... But just got an email saying she got it, and two shirts for me. Pretty stoked.

She actually got two. As soon as I confirm that they're both safely in my hands later this month, I'll figure out what to do with the second one. I am always prepared for disappointment, so I assume both copies have been destroyed, until they're safely in my possession. Thinking if I get both copies I'll check if someone that's been helping me out on a few trades or someone that was helping me locate a record is interested, or trading for Resolutions on black- regardless, my plan would not involve eBay. This is all in the unlikely event that both copies don't somehow get destroyed...

Know this has already been asked a bunch of times, but still no word on the next one?