Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)

just got this in the mail, love the color. bought this without listening to any of the songs first so it will be a surprise when i spin it.

Nice! Let me know what you think of the songs - what made you buy it without hearing it first, just the color? That's awesome haha, thanks again! It make it to you safe and sound? I recycled the mailers but I hope they got the job done...

Nice! Let me know what you think of the songs - what made you buy it without hearing it first, just the color? That's awesome haha, thanks again! It make it to you safe and sound? I recycled the mailers but I hope they got the job done...

Yeah, showed up in good condition. The color was the main reason, but seemed like something im sure id like based on the reception and descriptions. And being a proud Irish man i couldn't resist not adding something to my collection w/ Ireland in the title.

this hasn't left my turntable.

Awesome! Glad you're digging it - what's your favorite song right now?

Yeah, showed up in good condition. The color was the main reason, but seemed like something im sure id like based on the reception and descriptions. And being a proud Irish man i couldn't resist not adding something to my collection w/ Ireland in the title.

Fair enough! Let me know what you think of the album after you've given it a good listen - Also there's 2 bonus tracks on the digital download not on the LP. We were told not to exceed 40 mins, and may have taken that a little too literally haha..

Thanks again!

Awesome! Glad you're digging it - what's your favorite song right now?

Fair enough! Let me know what you think of the album after you've given it a good listen - Also there's 2 bonus tracks on the digital download not on the LP. We were told not to exceed 40 mins, and may have taken that a little too literally haha..

Thanks again!

Centerfold

is the current "on sale" price of $15 the "$5 off for limited time" price? i guess the more proper way to ask this question would simply be, what is the "normal price" of this release?

Yeah $15 is the sale price for now - We did a kickstarter to fund the pressing of the album and the vinyl option was $20 so we thought it was only fair to keep it at that price to start. The 4th of July sale with $5 off brought in some sales so I decided to leave it at $15...

The Beer color is selling way quicker than the black ones so I'm not sure how much longer that color will be available..Thanks for your interest!

Yeah $15 is the sale price for now - We did a kickstarter to fund the pressing of the album and the vinyl option was $20 so we thought it was only fair to keep it at that price to start. The 4th of July sale with $5 off brought in some sales so I decided to leave it at $15...

The Beer color is selling way quicker than the black ones so I'm not sure how much longer that color will be available..Thanks for your interest!

thanks for the quick reply. order placed!

A few songs in and im really digging it. Different than i was expecting but very good. Glad i picked it up. His voice reminds me of something i can't quite put my finger on.

Let me know if you figure it out...I'm always looking for ways to describe his sound better to people haha..

Centerfold

That's the song we originally intended to use as a "single" but Brendan decided to go with "Hole in the Curtain" first..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i submitted that as news on absolutepunk (if you hadn't done that yet) so we'll see if they post it.

i want more people to buy this!

Yo thanks! That's awesome, hopefully it will get posted!

I'm actually seeing this dude on saturday with NGHBRS & Coasta. He's pretty awesome.

Nice, I might be there, but I'm getting pressured by my friends to go to a party instead...He's playing full band and it's going to be all new songs, should be awesome! If he had copies of the vinyl at the show would you be likely to pick one up?

• veggiecorecords changed the title to Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)