Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)

it was sick. the turn out was pretty good too. show got started about 2 hours after the doors opened though, but it ended up being a good thing cause traffic was a bitch

Did you catch Brendan's set? Unfortunately I missed this one, but I saw some videos and the new songs he played sounded great! How was Coasta?

So ridiculously glad I actually clicked in here today. I forgot my phone at home today so in my boredom decided to try to find new bands/artists on VC, so was clicking on threads of people/bands I had never heard. I usually check out VC on my phone while listening to music on it, so any other day and I probably wouldn't have even clicked in this thread.

Seriously, I freaken love it! How in the hell is this my first time hearing of him??

Got the beer colored vinyl and the cd/shirt bundle 5 songs into the stream. If only I would have waited just a few minutes when I read this post...

Awesome glad you're digging it! If any one on here want's to pick this up send me a PM and I might be able to hook you up with a reduced price..

Haha, oh well... Great music!! Ridiculously excited to get it!

So ridiculously glad I actually clicked in here today. I forgot my phone at home today so in my boredom decided to try to find new bands/artists on VC, so was clicking on threads of people/bands I had never heard. I usually check out VC on my phone while listening to music on it, so any other day and I probably wouldn't have even clicked in this thread.

Seriously, I freaken love it! How in the hell is this my first time hearing of him??

Got the beer colored vinyl and the cd/shirt bundle 5 songs into the stream. If only I would have waited just a few minutes when I read this post...

Haha, oh well... Great music!! Ridiculously excited to get it!

I'll be shipping this out to you tomorrow and I'll try to throw in some extra goodies since you were so generous with your purchases! I'll make sure Brendan sends the "Time for a new album" package out to you ASAP as well! Thanks again!

Nice! Thank YOU!

Seriously, if you're reading this and haven't checked out the stream, you really should do yourself a favor and give it a listen.

(Full disclosure- originally the sentence above read "...do yourself and give it a listen." I deleted the post when I realized the mistake and am posting it as I intended to write it... but it made me laugh like hell when I saw it.).

Nice! Thank YOU!

Seriously, if you're reading this and haven't checked out the stream, you really should do yourself a favor and give it a listen.

(Full disclosure- originally the sentence above read "...do yourself and give it a listen." I deleted the post when I realized the mistake and am posting it as I intended to write it... but it made me laugh like hell when I saw it.).

Hahahah, nice...I didn't get to ship it this weekend, but I will first thing on Tuesday when USPS is open again, thanks again!

Nice! Thank YOU!

Just shipped your record out, I think you'll be pleased with the extra goodies I threw in. I used Media Mail so it may take a few days or arrive early next week - thanks again!

It's on the turntable right now and it looks and sounds incredible!! Thanks so much for the shirt and CDs too- it was a really awesome surprise. Looking forward to getting the bundle too.

Thanks again! First order from Veggie Co. Records, but certainly won't be my last!

That's what I like to hear - Thanks again!

No Ocean is a hidden gem and I can't wait to see Brendan perform some of these songs tonight in White Plains! I'll definitely be singing along.

Funny seeing you here! If any one is interested and in the area - here's the info for the show tonight:

https://www.facebook.com/events/114536945360094/

We'll have vinyl at the show for a discounted price, and no shipping charge of course!

Hey everyone!

Just a heads up that we're starting to run low on the Beer colored variant of this record, I have to take a final count but I believe there's only one box left which is about 20 records. We still have plenty on the classic black color, but once the Beer color sells out that's it...I just wanted to let you know in case any one was considering ordering this still and wanted the colored vinyl...Thanks for all the support so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Got the vinyl ( + CD ) today. Fast shipping! And the records is so so good. With bigger promotion this album could get way more attention.

Thanks! I agree, make sure you tell your friends to check out the album! We're hoping to keep some steam going for "No Ocean.." while Brendan starts working on the next EP. We'll have some live/studio videos to post soon hopefully too, also trying to book shows every where so if any one wants to help with that, hit me up!

Thanks again to every one who has given this a shot, hope more of you will too..

Update 10/11/12:

FLASH SALE for all you fine people at VC...Today only this record is on sale for $10 w/ $3 media mail shipping on bandcamp here: http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/

We're trying to move a few more of these so check out the stream and grab the Beer color before it runs out, or classic black vinyl if that's more your thing, thanks for all the support so far!

• veggiecorecords changed the title to Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)