PO: Liars - WIXIW

No longer technically a preorder since it came out yesterday, but this album is awesome and everyone needs to check it out.

Album Tracklisting:

The Exact Colour Of Doubt

Octagon

No. 1 Against The Rush

A Ring On Every Figure

Ill Valley Prodigies

WIXIW

His And Mine Sensations

Flood To Flood

Who Is The Hunter

Brats

Annual Moon Words

Deluxe 180gm vinyl, with artwork by John Wiese, includes CD copy. A limited number of the initial pressing will have an exclusive silk screened & embossed album cover hand dipped in black wax by Liars themselves.

http://liars.sandbag...vinyl & cd.html

[media=]

[/media]

Guest realtalk

Thanks for posting this. Mid heaven also had a pre-order that offered a free 12" with purchase that I was considering but this one made me pull the trigger. Mucho grassy ass!

• I placed my order on 5/11 and received a hand-dipped version. I think it's # 158 or something. Anyone else preorder the No. 1 Against the Rush signed 12" at the same time? My copy did not ship with the WIXIW, so still waiting on that.

I would have ordered it if it was a 7" with just the b-side like the House Clouds single. No interest in the remixes.

• I placed my order on 5/11 and received a hand-dipped version. I think it's # 158 or something. Anyone else preorder the No. 1 Against the Rush signed 12" at the same time? My copy did not ship with the WIXIW, so still waiting on that.

That's good to hear. I ordered mine on May 7 and was worried I wouldn't get the hand-dipped version because the pre-order had already been up for almost a week at that stage. It hasn't come yet due to international shipping, but now I'm (fairly!) confident it will be that version.

About the 12", I got an email saying there was a delay in getting the band to sign them, so it will be later.

emailed to see what the deal was with the hand-dipped version and got this response:

"Dear Jordan,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we received a very small number of the wax-dipped editions and all of these were randomly assigned to customers who had pre-ordered the LP. This was a limited offer for pre-orders only, so there are no wax-dipped editions left for purchase.

Kind regards

Sandbag"

so yeah, even if you preordered it looks as though you arent guaranteed anything no matter how early on you preordered.

Guest realtalk

Never done this before but I cancelled my order, doesn't sound too likely on getting the special version and funds are tight right now. Will buy in store later. They refunded me immediately, which is great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...