blood is cool, amirite?

how did this occur? was alcohol involved? haha

yes, actually, but i don't think it's responsible.

i dove into a pool head first, with my hands at my side, and more or less torpedoed to the bottom.

thought i just bumped my head. didn't realize how bad it was til i saw my wifes face.

random nosebleeds are confusing as hell.

the numbness is going away on my forehead and i'm starting to feel all that lovely pain now.

i also have a huge scrape on my left sholder, which is kinda hidden by shadow in the second picture.

i'm all aches and shit now.

my wife made a run to the walgreens to patch me up.

she's a good'un.

times like these, i wish i had a pic of the time i veered out of the way of a suburban mom going down a one way downtown. my bike handle clipped a shrub as i barely missed the front of the suv and i went flying over my handlebars onto some graveled street. i wound up being late for work 5 minutes due to it, and they still counted me as tardy even though it was clearly obvious i had been in a accident. it doesn't feel fun taking gravel out of your shoulder for several minutes. worst part is the bitch driver didn't even stop to see if i was alright. she just kept going down the wrong way. my boss showed no sympathy whatsoever and even had the gall to get one of my team leaders to talk to me since i had been in the restroom for 30 minutes cleaning up my wounds on the clock.

Hope all heals well and you're not in pain for too long my good man.

I wish I had photos from when I cracked my skull. This happened when I was a kid. Left a pretty annoying 2 inch scar right in the middle of my head. Back when that lame ass band Alien Ant Farm was semi popular, people use to think I purposely shaved that spot on my head like how the shitty singer used to do.

I really like you and then along came this post.

don't judge me over an 11 year old opinion!

i don't even think i've listened to that cd since 2003, but i loved it back when it was new. (i was maybe 18 at the time?)

never cared for anything that came out after it, but theres some stuff on that album that id probably still enjoy if i heard it today.

don't judge me over an 11 year old opinion!

i don't even think i've listened to that cd since 2003, but i loved it back when it was new. (i was maybe 18 at the time?)

never cared for anything that came out after it, but theres some stuff on that album that id probably still enjoy if i heard it today.

I was just fucking with you.