wanted cursive

claytin269

I just got a cope of Storms to upgrade my previous copy... and the sleeve is yellowed. If you want that one we can talk. I've also got a spare copy of The Icebreaker (aka "Polar") and The Good Life's "Heartbroke" if you're into them as well. Is the Want section of yuor list all for trade?

This record's fluctuated in price over the past few years. Here's my data:

Disruption 7"

Yellow translucent (white sleeve, no photo) $52.00, $36.00

Black $26.00, $70.00, $50.00, $72.00, $40.00, $28.00, $45.00, $40.00, $32.00, $17.00

I bought the two cheapest ones on that list (all these are from eBay) so it looks like you could've gotten a bit more. But I haven't tracked this record much the past year or so since I have 2 copies.

So I finally got around to taking pictures of my two copies of "The Storms of Early Summer." Note the color of the sticker on the left... it's easier to tell how yellow the cover is from that. If anyone's interested in this yellow mo fo, let me know soon, as the guy I bought it from has offered a refund.

[image]

Based on the pattern of it, I'm going to guess he had a milk crate with some records in it sitting by the window. Only the top is really bad. Wouldn't help if he was a smoker, though.

Years ago when I was into (don't judge) vintage Star Wars toys, all the sealed figures that came from Australia (and many from Europe) had yellowed bubbles (the plastic covering on the card that holds the figure). Something to do with the combination of plastic used and quality of the air over there. Since these all came from Germany, it's possible that those are a factor here as well. But the smart money's on the theory that this chode didn't take care of his shit.