EPIC SHOW ALERT! Belvedere, Moneen, Grade, Fullblast

I shit a kitten when I saw they had it for $30. I was going to buy a couple to sell on here, but I just didn't have enough cash on me.

I saw a kid holding the vinyl outside when we walked up and I jumped out of my shoes.. when I saw the line, I was thinking I wasn't going to get one... but I did and I was stoked!!!!

Thanks Justin for pressing that.

all hand numbered out of 250 brilliant!

I saw a kid holding the vinyl outside when we walked up and I jumped out of my shoes.. when I saw the line, I was thinking I wasn't going to get one... but I did and I was stoked!!!!

Yeah thanks Justin for pressing it. Win for all! FYI people there was more than 250 because I have an overrun copy #'d 264/250. I think theres more like 270.

That kid was weird. He was trying to get someone to sell him a ticket because he sold his.