PO: Green Day - On The Radio 2xLP

http://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.asp?ex=fitem&verb=F&target=LETV048LP

APPARENTLY LIMITED TO 1000 ON 2x180GRAM GREEN VINYL

ON THE RADIO

by GREEN DAY LETV048LP.jpg Format: Vinyl Double Album Catalogue No: LETV048LP Label: LET THEM EAT VINYL Price: £18.50

SIDE A

1. Don’t Leave Me 2. 409 In Your Coffeemaker 3. Welcome To Paradise 4. 2000 Light Years Away 5. At The Library

SIDE B

6. 80 3:35 7. The Judge’s Daughter 8. Christie Road 9. Only Of You 10. Who Wrote Holden Cauldfield?

SIDE C

1. Going To Pasalacqua 2. 16 3. Paper Lanterns 4. C Yo Yus

SIDE D

5. Intermission 6. One Of My Lies 7. Dominated Love Slave 8. All By Myself 9. Knowledge 10. Words I Might Have Ate *New Release* - available 25/6/2012

Is this a legit release?

GDA wrote about this release a few months ago here.

"Back in 1992 while Green Day was touring for the Kerplunk album, they made a stop at radio station WMFU in New Jersey to play a set of songs. That live performance was then broadcast on air for listeners in the area to hear. Nearly 20 years later, that performance is being released! The recordings are from the unofficial bootleg "Radio Daze" which has been around since the 90's - this appears to be a repackaging of that bootleg and being made available online."