wtb/wttf: these KEVIN DEVINE records

anchorclose

how much are you looking to drop on the splitting up xmas CD?

i have one that was released at a Monty Love Christmas show years ago. It is a split between Kevin and Jay Miller of Monty Love. It is the first recording of Splitting up Christmas, and Jay doing a holiday song as well.

If this is what you are talking about let me know.

how much are you looking to drop on the splitting up xmas CD?

i have one that was released at a Monty Love Christmas show years ago. It is a split between Kevin and Jay Miller of Monty Love. It is the first recording of Splitting up Christmas, and Jay doing a holiday song as well.

If this is what you are talking about let me know.

In regards to "Splitting Up Christmas", I'm really just looking for the BSM release:

http://www.bsmrocks.bigcartel.com/product/kevin-devine-splitting-up-christmas

Thanks

how much did you drop on those?

More for each one than I have on any other single record I've bought...decided to bite the bullet and cough up the dough while I had it. That's the first time I've seen "Buried By The Buzz" for sale...didn't want to wait another year for a chance at getting a better price.

does anyone who if that linkis the b/w press in or the black/black pressing?

A couple people who've commented in this thread bought it (including myself in the hopes it is the black/black/1st press). I think the plan was to inform others once we physically received them and got them open.

I got this in the mail today. It's the Black and White version. I was sealed and in perfect condition. A great buy for $30 with free shipping from over seas IMO.

damn, =/ all i need is the black/black version......its so hard to find. but thats such a good price. I think I paid 40 for mine.

just got my split the country, and the mailer was soaked.. and i cant even imagine how that happened. fortunately the record is a-okay! gonna smoke up with the lady tonight and give it a listen :D

I got this in the mail today. It's the Black and White version. I was sealed and in perfect condition. A great buy for $30 with free shipping from over seas IMO.

Kind of a bummer, I already have a copy of the second press. I bought this hoping it was the 1st. But $30 is a solid price for any 2xlp coming from overseas, let alone this record.

• 2 weeks later...