Polar Bear Club - Live At The Montage

Why isn't EVERYONE on Spotify? I'm genuinely curious...A ton of people I know have the "I'll try it eventually" mentality too. I don't get it. Best fuckin' thing ever.

I had an account and used it once, I just prefer to listen to my itunes on shuffle when I'm playing WoW or something. Last thing I need is another band to spend $$ on ahahah

I bought a combo pack of this with Clash Battle Guilt Pride (so I could get the new green vinyl 2nd pressing) and another copy of the live album so I could get it on red and blue vinyl. I got mine in the mail today and I got copies on clear and blue vinyl. I didn't know anything about the clear vinyl. So apparently there are 3 colors of this rather than just the 2. Maybe no one cares about these things other than me, but in case someone does, I thought I'd let you know. Did anyone else get the clear vinyl?

I bought a combo pack of this with Clash Battle Guilt Pride (so I could get the new green vinyl 2nd pressing) and another copy of the live album so I could get it on red and blue vinyl. I got mine in the mail today and I got copies on clear and blue vinyl. I didn't know anything about the clear vinyl. So apparently there are 3 colors of this rather than just the 2. Maybe no one cares about these things other than me, but in case someone does, I thought I'd let you know. Did anyone else get the clear vinyl?

^ Thats the package color. Wasn't available outside the package for pre-order.

I'm listening to the LP now, just used my DL code so I can have it on my ipod too.

I DLed spotify, then I realized that I have the mp3s of whatever I want to listen to, have my ipod and therefore all my music in my car, and my phone/a webpage (rather than a program) can play all my music via google music, so Spotify is useless to me.

I truly understand Scott's stance, but I've spent thousands of dollars on music that I downloaded first over the last decade. If someone didn't illegally send me Hot Damn! I don't know if I would've bought anything by Every Time I Die, and they're now my favorite band. I wouldn't know what Polar Bear Club is, because I heard the name a lot but it wasn't until I DLed an album that I then bought 4 LPs and 2 EPs from them. I'm thinking that people on this board aren't the right people to berate for downloading an album since it's a community of people who ar ehere because they buy the physical format of music. We're not a bunch of johnny penny-pinchers who just don't want to spend the money.

I'm listening to the LP now, just used my DL code so I can have it on my ipod too.

I DLed spotify, then I realized that I have the mp3s of whatever I want to listen to, have my ipod and therefore all my music in my car, and my phone/a webpage (rather than a program) can play all my music via google music, so Spotify is useless to me.

I truly understand Scott's stance, but I've spent thousands of dollars on music that I downloaded first over the last decade. If someone didn't illegally send me Hot Damn! I don't know if I would've bought anything by Every Time I Die, and they're now my favorite band. I wouldn't know what Polar Bear Club is, because I heard the name a lot but it wasn't until I DLed an album that I then bought 4 LPs and 2 EPs from them. I'm thinking that people on this board aren't the right people to berate for downloading an album since it's a community of people who ar ehere because they buy the physical format of music. We're not a bunch of johnny penny-pinchers who just don't want to spend the money.

well said, man.

• 2 months later...