Polar Bear Club - Live At The Montage

Does B9 send out downloads then? Because the PBC store page says "***NOTE*** This item is a pre-order and will not ship until on, or around the release date of July 31st. Digital downloads will include the full 13-track live set."

I certainly hope so. Would prefer to hear the whole set if I can.

Fuck you, you entitled fuck.

EDIT: Just listen on Spotify or something. At least that's free for you and the band sees a few pennies.

Scott, I fully intend on purchasing this record. As it just so happens, I don't have the funds in my paypal account to do so at this particular moment. I don't have spotify, but whatever. If it wasn't for me downloading PBC in the first place, I wouldn't have bought any of their records. I guess I'm just an entitled fuck, though.

Scott, I fully intend on purchasing this record. As it just so happens, I don't have the funds in my paypal account to do so at this particular moment. I don't have spotify, but whatever. If it wasn't for me downloading PBC in the first place, I wouldn't have bought any of their records. I guess I'm just an entitled fuck, though.

Spotify is free and legal. And yes, you are an entitled fuck.