prebay: Propagandhi, North Side Kings/Danzig

steventangent

Tool Salival cd/dvd, first run with errors, like new, $115

Propagandhi How To Clean Everything gold/1028 still sealed $41

both prices post-paid/insured in US.

Dudes I'm fucked. Help me make it to Denver for PMFS!

also check www.steveisasellout.com and the eBay link in my sig for other bullshit you can buy.

I saw a couple $40 BINs + shipping, for unopened copies. I actually really feel like shit for selling that because it was intended for a friend of mine who lives in DC (hence, it's unopened). He was supposed to go to the show with me and had to flake. I talked to him tonight and he said he wasn't that interested in it anyway. I'm so torn on selling it instead of giving it to him, but I keep telling myself I'll hook him up with SOMETHING later.

also, I picked this up at Hellfest 60 years ago. I don't really know anything about the band North Side Kings, but they were selling this and I figured my friends would find it funny. It's 2xl, so I've never worn it, but yeah. Make offers I guess? If anybody here has ever seen it on eBay or anything like that, what did it go for? I might toss it up there if nobody is interested.

[image]

for clarification, the "Undefeated" is on the back, and the rest of that nonsense is on the front.

also, I picked this up at Hellfest 60 years ago. I don't really know anything about the band North Side Kings, but they were selling this and I figured my friends would find it funny. It's 2xl, so I've never worn it, but yeah. Make offers I guess? If anybody here has ever seen it on eBay or anything like that, what did it go for? I might toss it up there if nobody is interested.

[image]

for clarification, the "Undefeated" is on the back, and the rest of that nonsense is on the front.

you've never seen the video where the singer of northside kings knocks danzig out? welcome to the internet.

you've never seen the video where the singer of northside kings knocks danzig out? welcome to the internet.

What did I say that gave you the impression I've never seen the video? Why would I have bought the shirt if I didn't see the video?

I guess I know one thing about that band, their singer punched Danzig. Dude I saw that video while you were still in diapers. Now give me money for the shirt. What.

Tool Salival cd/dvd, first run with errors, like new, $115

Propagandhi How To Clean Everything gold/1028 still sealed $41

both prices post-paid/insured in US.

Dudes I'm fucked. Help me make it to Denver for PMFS!

also check www.steveisasellout.com and the eBay link in my sig for other bullshit you can buy.

Sorry, but $41 for that Propagandhi is way too high.

Sorry, but $41 for that Propagandhi is way too high.

See, here's the thing. First of all, there's no need to be "sorry." If you're going to have an opinion, just have it. It is possible to assert one's opinions without being seen as rude or tactless; honestly, I feel like it's far more rude to qualify statements by framing them with phrases like "sorry" or "I don't mean to be rude/a jerk, but..." I know this is kind of going on a tangent here, but that sort of shit just crumbles my cookies. It's like being passive-aggressive, hiding utter disregard for another person's thoughts behind a shallow attempt at "going easy on them."

Second of all, I'm not sure what you point was, other than trying to hurt my chances of selling this record to someone directly. I tried to price this record somewhat in line with what I've seen on eBay for ones in similar (sealed) condition. I kind of figured that everyone that wanted one on this board got one, but also that it didn't hurt to offer. The only other copy of this I found that has ended on eBay recently was likely used and went for about $7 less than I asked. The bottom line is, anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. You don't have to buy from me if you don't like my prices.

Third, I've been nothing short of positive, affirmative, and honest with people on this board since it's inception, and anybody who has ever conversed with me, PM'd me, bought from me or sold to me will tell you that. I've cut people good deals and cut people slack.

I'm not trying to argue with you here, and the last thing this thread was intended for was debate, really. I'm not trying to jump your shit. Brother I'd just love to know, what is your point? If you were in the market for this record and don't like the price, why not just PM me about it?

oh man. I saw that, too, but I've been on the phone all night and promptly forgot. I've posted it a couple other places too, let me see what offers I get, and if I don't hear anything in a few days it's yours.

edit : also, I really don't want to seem pissed or anything by that long message up there. again, I was on the phone all night with a friend I haven't seen in a while, just sort of catching up. I multitasked!