PO: Flatfoot 56 - Toil (a few packages)

We got everything in from the plant except for the vinyl. Packaging looks great, as does the extra stuff that we came up with for some of the higher packages.

As for vinyl, we are expecting shipments of stuff to arrive from the 6-9th. Obviously today the vinyl didn't come in but we are expecting it sometime this week.

The jersey packages will take a little bit longer than the others. We had to order those from a separate company obviously and those are taking a bit more time unfortunately.

Well you posted this at 7am and the mail doesn't come at 7am lol, but yeah we should be getting the shipment this week.

I realize the mail isn't typically delivered that early. But you hadn't posted an update since last Tuesday. And since you listed August 6th as the new approximate ship date, I thought you may already have them in. Since you don't actually have them, and it sounds like you don't expect to have them for a few more days, I find it curious that you would have picked today's date as the approximate ship date. Sounds like August 13th might be more realistic.

We got everything in from the plant except for the vinyl. Packaging looks great, as does the extra stuff that we came up with for some of the higher packages.

As for vinyl, we are expecting shipments of stuff to arrive from the 6-9th. Obviously today the vinyl didn't come in but we are expecting it sometime this week.

The jersey packages will take a little bit longer than the others. We had to order those from a separate company obviously and those are taking a bit more time unfortunately.

Still hoping for an update on this one. Did the vinyl actually arrive this last week?

The plant combined shipping with our other (delayed) records. This whole issue has caused us to change pressing plants because too often they combine shipping for records with release date that are too far apart, and we shouldn't be getting shafted because we have a lot of releases. We'll keep everyone updated when the records come in :(

• 2 weeks later...

wait to see how long it takes to arrive before you start praising them, no pun intended.

We're still a month out from the street date. You can expect these to ship on time like every preorder we've done since last July.

I keep going back to these two posts from way back in June. Kinda funny in hindsight.

Ya know, if this had been a preorder for a Blink 182 record, this thread would be at 50 pages by now. But it was just for a relatively unknown band, so it's only at 3 pages.

I know continually whining about this isn't really helping, but it makes me feel a little better. I'm actually going to see Flatfoot this Friday night, so that will hopefully make me feel better, too. I was originally hoping to pick up a 2nd copy (different variant) of the record at the show, but doesn't look like that will be happening now.