PO: Donnie Darko - OST

I really don't care what color Amazon is selling, as long as that cover art is the same.

If you mean the same cover as the Death Waltz picture shows, that art is the lithograph that comes with the album.

"This ltd edition on Blue vinyl comes with an exclusive 12 x 12 lithograph (Pictured)"

An additional poster with the album cover art will come with it as well. which as far as i know hasn't been posted yet. i assume it will be one of the traditional covers with the bunny mask that has the characters' faces either in or around it.

If you mean the same cover as the Death Waltz picture shows, that art is the lithograph that comes with the album.

"This ltd edition on Blue vinyl comes with an exclusive 12 x 12 lithograph (Pictured)"

An additional poster with the album cover art will come with it as well. which as far as i know hasn't been posted yet. i assume it will be one of the traditional covers with the bunny mask that has the characters' faces either in or around it.

Yep, that's what I meant. Love the lithograph art.

Sad to say, I have again found them cheaper elsewhere, AFTER I have already purchased them, which seems mental after ordering direct from the label! Anyway, for anybody who is still thinking of purchasing, here's another option -

http://www.piccadill...altz Recordings

Hellz yeah. That is 10$ cheaper! I am going to order through them most likely.

• 4 weeks later...

i think they would be. the same package deal as with the DW release, plus the EUR home base. but you never know until they specify!

god damn bastards!

From the site

http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/products/MichaelAndrews-DonnieDarkoOST-DeathWaltzRecordings-84350.html

COMMENTS: 140 gram black vinyl limited to just 500 copies. Comes with an A2 poster!!!