Red Scare Vinyl: Nothington LP out today!

So this sucka is finally getting a vinyl release! Its getting pressed over in Europe by Uncle M Records. Here's Nothington's Facebook post:

We are stoked to announce that we signed to Uncle M in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. "Borrowed Time" will be released on March 30th. And guess what? VINYL! Preorder for the LP starts this Friday.

Pre-order link here: http://unclem.merchcowboy.com/lp/nothington-borrowed-time-lp-12.html

Note the page needs to be translated

EDIT 5/26: US Pre-order through Interpunk: http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=203288& (July 10th)

For those who still haven't heard this bad boy yet: http://nothington.bandcamp.com/

To Be Announced

That I understand. Toby said he was going to do this but wasn't sure when and that was back in September. I don't know if that means any plans have progressed or if its just something he's still only planning on doing but not sure when. I'll probably buy whatever will be available in the US first.

To Be Announced

That I understand. Toby said he was going to do this but wasn't sure when and that was back in September. I don't know if that means any plans have progressed or if its just something he's still only planning on doing but not sure when. I'll probably buy whatever will be available in the US first.

I was just making a joke, I know you knew what TBA meant.

And I'm with you, I'll most likely just buy whatever is available first here in the states.

I was just making a joke, I know you knew what TBA meant.

And I'm with you, I'll most likely just buy whatever is available first here in the states.

Sorry man. Sarcasm detector was down ;)

• 1 month later...
Uncle M Records is pressing it.

http://unclem.merchcowboy.com/lp/nothington-borrowed-time-lp-12.html

It's 12 Euros plus 14 euros flatrate international shipping. It'll end up being about $35 to get it.

Oh I knew about that. That's the German/EU pressing. I thought you meant there was a different label in the UK pressing it as well. Yeah $35ppd is crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never ordered from them but based on their site it doesn't look like they ship anywhere outside of Europe. No option for US, Canada, Australia at all.

Maybe shoot em' an email and see what they say.

There is always the option of doing a group buy from UncleM and splitting the shipping cost between a few people. I'd be down if someone wants to organize it.

I've never ordered from them but based on their site it doesn't look like they ship anywhere outside of Europe. No option for US, Canada, Australia at all.

There is always the option of doing a group buy from UncleM and splitting the shipping cost between a few people. I'd be down if someone wants to organize it.

I'd be down too.

I'd be down too.

I'd also be in for this.