Hot Topic vinyl - Mall of America?

Thanks. I'll check it out. Anything else music-related worth checking out in that mall?

LEGO STORE

LEGO STORE

LEGO STORE

LEGO STORE

LEGO STORE

Otherwise, it's basically just a big version of every shitty mall, but with an aquarium in the basement and a roller coaster in the middle. And mini-golf. And a LEGO STORE dude you can build your own car and race it against little kids' cars.

Lego Store sounds really rad right about now, last time I took my little brothers to race little cars they got into a fight and called each other "Cock Vacuums" in the middle of the store. We promptly left after my little brother wigged out (turns out his blood sugar was way high.)

but what is better than a 9-10 yr olds calling each other cock vacuums?

Well, it was kinda lame. No clearance items at all, I was really hoping to clean up on that stuff.

There was one Vheissu, one AITA, and several Illusions of Safety for those Thrice fans still looking.

EDIT: but... LEGO STORE. LEGO STORE. LEGO STORE.

THOSE FUCKING KIDS' CARS NEVER STOOD A CHANCE.

Well, it was kinda lame. No clearance items at all, I was really hoping to clean up on that stuff.

yeah, I feel like all of the (good) clearance records go to maplewood mall and ridgedale mall... or at least they did a few years ago. haven't been to either in a while since MOA is only a few blocks away from me.

yeah, I feel like all of the (good) clearance records go to maplewood mall and ridgedale mall... or at least they did a few years ago. haven't been to either in a while since MOA is only a few blocks away from me.

Maplewood has shit now. They carry only two or three titles total and therefore their clearance is non-existent.