PO:Moon Duo - Circles (LTD ED. RED)

UPDATED: http://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/releases/sbr083/

Sacred Bones Pre-Order UP!!!

Limited Edition: $23.00

(Available October 2, 2012)

Limited edition of 250 hand-numbered copies in deluxe packaging with hand screen-printed, wrap-around, wax-sealed sleeve. Available by mail order only. ONE PER PERSON LIMIT.

New Moon Duo album 'Circles' to be released Oct. 2/3! Amazing side project of Wooden Shjips (lead guitarist and singer)

Limited to 200 copies on RED vinyl via Souterrain Trasmissions Records. Will also have a USA pressing via Sacred Bones (no preorder yet) Ships around 9/17. For USA peeps its just under $23 shipped....not bad

http://souterraintra...p-colored-vinyl

MoonDuo_CirclesCover_500x500.jpg

Yea I agree with AVI....I highly doubt it will be RED....but will have some special extra jacket or cover for the outside of the vinyl....Id guess the cover art will be shrunken with the sacred bones outer layout....will still look nice...ill prolly pick that one up too! and get rid of the one I like less.....then again Mazes cover art was to the edges and they managed to still put that layout with it...

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what is "Deluxe" about the limited edition beyond the screened/wax sealed wrap-around? I'm sure it increases the assembly time, costs for the 250 silk screens, etc. But i can't justify the extra 50% increase in price.

That said, really stoked about this record! Picked up the standard edition and the split with psychic ills!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got my red copy yesterday. gotta admit I picked this up thinking I might flip it one day, but I'm really happy with this one.

they're playing ACL this weekend. it's going to be a struggle to make it there so f'n early on sunday... but I thought the same thing about the killers and the kings of leon the first time they played early sets at ACL.

Yeah, I haven't received this either. I had emailed them about switching it to priority mail and to put it in with the trop tard box. Still nothing. I had emailed them about moving next week and have still not received a response. Ill be pretty bummed if this shows up at my house when I don't even live here anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got my Sacred Bones Deluxe....NOV. 8th and came out OCT. 2...wow month late!!! I am a little disappointed the outer sleeve is the exact same as the cover art...and they just stuck a standard edition in the sleeve....so this is pretty much the standard edition with some wax on the back! ohh well....