Huge Sale at Chisel Records

Just added a bunch of records to the sale! Check them out here! Lots of great stuff to choose from plus there is still a lot of limited, oop vinyl in stock.

We have a pretty small customer base so there tends to be lots of stuff that gets over looked. It will be worth your time to browse through everything.

Every order gets shipped out immediately and accurately.

If you live in Canada we also offer a flat rate of $10 for shipping. Just email me your orders if you want to take advantage of this. [email protected]

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

-Andrew

chiselrecords.com/in

distro keeps getting better. any chance you get a handful of topshelf and count your lucky stars stuff soon?

I'll be placing an order very soon that includes Topshelf stuff for sure! You Blew It record is incredible and will be added plus some back catalog stuff. There are copies of The World Is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid To Die - Josh Is Dead / Formlessness 7"s from the first pressing in stock. I also have an extra copy of Grown Ups - More Songs LP from the first pressing. This isn't on the site, just email me if you want it.

I saw the world is a beautiful place 7"s- it's what prompted me to ask! Do you think you'll grab some of the empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) 7"s they released? I'm glad there's a Canadian distro. We're sorely lacking in that department. You also have a physical store in London, yeah?

I saw the world is a beautiful place 7"s- it's what prompted me to ask! Do you think you'll grab some of the empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) 7"s they released? I'm glad there's a Canadian distro. We're sorely lacking in that department. You also have a physical store in London, yeah?

I'll do my best to grab copies of the empire! empire! 7"s, it all depends on if they are in stock from the distributor at the time. I don't have a retail store but I do have people come by to browse by appointment from time to time. If you are ever going to be in London just send me an email. It's always easier to browse in person and no shipping cost is pretty rad too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do you parse through the stock? Every time I click page 2 or next I get :

Not Found

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

This is now fixed, you can search through all the page numbers without going through the alphabet!! http://chiselrecords.com/in/

Enjoying watching this distro grow, Andrew. Do you ever run sales where if you buy X amount you can get free Canadian shipping?

I sometimes have free shipping in Canada on holidays. The best way to keep in touch would be Facebook and Twitter. I post up on there when there's free shipping.

• 2 weeks later...