Toe "The Future Is Now" EP PO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Word up, sweet.

hey man. after getting my BSM copy in, i think im gonna hang on to my teal. the differences between the topshelf release and the bsm release are so vast, down to the cover, thickness of vinyl, center labels, back text, everything. i wanna hang onto both. sorry man :/

also, i noticed on the topshelf copy it says it spins at 33 above the track list. this in fact does NOT spin at 33, and does actually spin at 45. just a little pointless thing i noticed.

listening to my blue copy now and it sounds great. bsm copy is up next, well see if it compares. 

front cover 

BSM - white framed, full painting, has the band/ep name on the front

TSR - no frame, cropped painting, no band/ep name

back cover

BSM - text is centered, somewhat blurry, and track listing includes bonus videos, with a URL to access videos. also, you can tell the band wrote the thank yous word for word, as it doesnt make sense in english in some parts.

TSR - text is top left, clear as day, just regular track listing, no bonus videos. also, you can tell the thank yous have been midly edited to make a little more sense in english. also, states it should be spun at 33, but this isnt true.

center labels 

BSM - just pink. labelled A/B

TSR - A label is pink, with track listing, B label is a unique design

insert  

n/a

vinyl 

BSM - somewhat thick vinyl, but feels almost sandy. sounds great, but havent listened at high volumes (yet).

TSR - VERY thick vinyl, sounds great, but havent listented at high volumes (yet)

poster

BSM - no poster

TSR - huge poster of original painting that is on the album art

side seam 

BSM - large text of band/ep title

TSR - small text of band/ep title

jacket

BSM - flimsy card stock

TSR - thick card stock

hope thats enough compare/contrast. im honestly torn between them, as i love them both, but TSR might have taken this one. although, BSM did throw in a personalized christmas card with my order. haha.