My labels second release is out, and on sale!

How are these selling for you, Mark?

I need to still pick one up.

Pretty good, I'm actually surprised that more people here haven't picked it up though. With how well pop punk does around here I figured people would eat this up haha. Luckily the band has a good following and have kept me busy.

If you wanted to sell more you should have pressed it on charteuse colored vinyl and talked about how limited it is.

If you would have done that I would have bought 7.  Now I'll probably only buy 1 in a week or two.

Haha well they are hand numbered so it's kinda limited...

It did occur to me after I placed the order that I should have special ordered like a coke bottle pink color just to fuck with everyone in the FOB thread haha.

Pretty good, I'm actually surprised that more people here haven't picked it up though. With how well pop punk does around here I figured people would eat this up haha. Luckily the band has a good following and have kept me busy.

Maybe you should try posting about it in the vinyl forum. Just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this on facebook on tuesday and figured I'd bump and post this here 

Yesterday marked one month since the release of No Such Noise!- Life Goes On, on vinyl. I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks. First and foremost to No Such Noise! for working with me on this, they took a chance working with someone who's never done this before and I couldn't be more grateful for that. Second thank you to anyone that has picked this up so far, I'm just one dude working out of his apartment so I truly appreciate every record sold. Lastly to anyone thats helped out along the way, my girlfriend for tolerating the piles of boxes and the hours spent planning, my family, and all my friends. All that being said if you haven't picked up a copy make sure you do so I can keep this label going and keep putting out amazing up and coming bands! http://boshkungrecords.storenvy.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

And now my second release is out, thats two in 5 months! http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/91073-everley-behaviorism-10-ep-on-sale-now-via-boshkung-records-ffo-thriceemery/ is the thread and http://boshkungrecords.storenvy.com/ is where you can pick it up. The new record is Everley - Behaviorism and is FFO: Thrice, Emery, and Amazing Post-Hardcore