PO: The Sword - APOCRYPHON Variants and MORE VARIANTS

yea i think they had 300 thru indiemerch, but that was totally misleading...

all the euro pressings look like 2xlp w/ bonus tracks from cd on 2nd lp...there is a /150 2xlp nuclear blast orange, and also purple, turquioise, and black 2xlp

i still don't know where the solar flare clear came from...

$(KGrHqV,!hcF!cvJpr8yBQigGDPk6w~~60_57.JPG

I asked Merchnow via Email what`s about the limitation of Lava Orange Vinyl "Apocryphon" - 300 or 2000???

My question:

Hello,

i have a question about the limited LP The Sword - Apocryphon (Lava Orange):

What is the wright limitation of this LP?

It says on the Pre-Order, Limited edition of 300,but now i see it on amazon to buy with the same Lava Orange color and limtation of 2000!!!!!

the Answer from Merchnow:

Hello,

Unfortunately I am not sure of the merit behind that site. As far as we have been told by the band there was a limited first pressing of 300. Thanks!

What the hell does this mean - my English is not perfect !!!!!?????

it's possible the entire first pressing was limited to 2000

i think the clear w/ sunspot splatter is hot topic exclusive...pretty sure that's where it's coming from...as the sealed one i got had a hot topic sticker on it...pretty safe to say...

so it's probably not that limited and should be available from hottopic.com or in store cheaper than ebay...

What do you mean you'll let him know what color it is??? A post above yours states that the clear with sunburst is from HT. Does no one read on this site?!?!?!?!?

relax...

the post above mine does not state that it is clear with sunburst, travis states that HT has an exclusive /500 but he is not sure what color it is.

the post above travis' states that they believe the clear with sunburst is from HT.

i was/am simply letting curious parties know that i have one on order from HT and when it gets here i can confirm the color.