PO: Placeholder - 7" Broken Rim Records (FFO: Hot Water Music, Nirvana, Daylight) PREORDER INFO

kylet

Oh a record release version...you don't say.

I do an alternative cover for all my releases. Half will be avaible online, the other half will be sold at the record release show. Placeholder's record release show will be sometime in early Novemember. They're setting it up now.

Tempted to get the 3 pack. Need to listen to this a bit more.

You won't regret it!

http://brokenrimreco...mp.com/releases

Ordered the three pack. I still need to get their last release. Good band.

I tried getting a dozen or so of the LPs for my distro in time for this preorder, but the guy who put it out never really got back to me. :angry:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it even done? They have a tentative release of May 22 in the store and it's still a pre-order. On their discography page it says August 2012.

Not really sure. I know the vinyl is pressed. I hit him up asking about it, and he said he's waiting on the jackets and that they should be in very soon (this was a couple weeks ago). He said he'd be down to trade some 7" for LPs. Hit him up like a week before preorders seeing what the deal was, haven't heard back since.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got this in the mail yesterday. I like the way you do pre-orders sir. The only thing that sucks about this release is that its an ep.

Thanks dude! I usually wait until the records are in hand before putting up preorders, or close to it. Glad you dig the record!

PHTESTRESSCOVER&ALTCOVER.jpg

All 3 packs ship this weekend.

Were test presses randomly inserted into orders? I don't remember hearing anything about that. The covers are rad though. Really hoping this gets to mailbox today. I have a terrible feeling that hurricane sandy has caused a massive delay on my order.

All 3 packs were entered to win a test press. 1 random order got one. I also through a few up in the webstore for anyone interested.

Also orders shipped out last saturday. Should start getting them any day now.