PO: Placeholder - 7" Broken Rim Records (FFO: Hot Water Music, Nirvana, Daylight) PREORDER INFO

kylet

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird that one made it to Oregon before New York or Ohio

I even waiting in line and had the lady scan everyone in so the tracking numbers would be active. They usually just drop them in a box so the tracking numbers don't show up until the next station scans them (if they do).

The band hasn't received all of their records yet either. They got 1 of 2 boxes. Hopefully it's just Sandy slowing things up.

My 3-pack finally completed its journey to Missouri today, and, I have to say that it was easily worth the wait. I've been a fan of the band for awhile now so I knew that the songs would be good but I didn't know what to expect from Broken Rim. Very nice release, Kyle. Everything about it seemed high quality to me. Everything from the sleeve to the insert, the sound, nice thick record, yellow/black looks great, nice inner sleeve. All around great mail day.

My 3-pack finally completed its journey to Missouri today, and, I have to say that it was easily worth the wait. I've been a fan of the band for awhile now so I knew that the songs would be good but I didn't know what to expect from Broken Rim. Very nice release, Kyle. Everything about it seemed high quality to me. Everything from the sleeve to the insert, the sound, nice thick record, yellow/black looks great, nice inner sleeve. All around great mail day.

Thanks man. Glad you dig it! Check out some of our other releases. I usually do matte finished jackets, gatefold jackets, Silk Screened B-Sides, or something cool to make it worth your money.

Anyone else not get this yet. Called USPS to "open an investigation" or whatever that means. Hoping this gets resolved and shows up soon.

Fuckkkk. Hopefully you get it. If not send me a PM/Email and I'll hook you up. If it makes you feel any better the band still hasn't gotten one of the two boxes. And it's the one with all their personal tests and all the record release covers for the show that was last week :(

Fuckkkk. Hopefully you get it. If not send me a PM/Email and I'll hook you up. If it makes you feel any better the band still hasn't gotten one of the two boxes. And it's the one with all their personal tests and all the record release covers for the show that was last week :(

Thanks man. Ill give it a lil bit. USPS is a mess right now. :(

THREAD HIJACK! (You already got my money Kyle :) )

Did anyone "pre-order" Nothing Is Pure from Kat Kat and actually receive their order? I ordered it about 46 days ago and haven't received it. I emailed them right after Fest and he said they were in and going out soon, still nothing. I meant to open a PayPal claim just in case but forgot :( .

THREAD HIJACK! (You already got my money Kyle :) )

Did anyone "pre-order" Nothing Is Pure from Kat Kat and actually receive their order? I ordered it about 46 days ago and haven't received it. I emailed them right after Fest and he said they were in and going out soon, still nothing. I meant to open a PayPal claim just in case but forgot :( .

I have 4 Nothing Is Pure Lps on hand that will ship with in 24 hours of recieving payment ;)

Everybody finally get these?

If you're still on the fence about ordering this, or looking to pick up Placeholders full legnth, we're doing doing 10% your order for the next 2 weeks!

"As part of our annual Black Friday sale we're giving 10% off all orders for the next 2 weeks! CODE: GOHOME

The only catch is your order will not ship until next Monday (I'm going home for the holidays). Unless you order tonight, I'm gonna try to pack up all orders tonight and ship them in the morning.

Sale ends at 11:59pm on 12/4. Go buy stuff!"

http://brokenrimrecords.storenvy.com/