Mansions/John Nolan Split 7" $4

So, I ordered this and the John Nolan acoustic LP when Mike did his Sandy benefit, but I'm not sure which it was. I coulda swore that the one I ordered said that it was "preorder" but the date had past. Either way, haven't gotten a package yet. I haven't kept up with this, so I'm not sure if I'm waiting on a PO or if I've just not gotten the package yet or what. Either way, not trying to bitch, just confused/curious.

So, I ordered this and the John Nolan acoustic LP when Mike did his Sandy benefit, but I'm not sure which it was. I coulda swore that the one I ordered said that it was "preorder" but the date had past. Either way, haven't gotten a package yet. I haven't kept up with this, so I'm not sure if I'm waiting on a PO or if I've just not gotten the package yet or what. Either way, not trying to bitch, just confused/curious.

I'm still waiting on my copies to arrive, then everything will get sent out - for some reason UPS really took their time getting it to me from CA (where Burning House is). Just checked the tracking and they should arrive tomorrow, so everything should be out this week.

Color wise - I thought they were all on black, but I think Casey at BH actually ended up doing them all on clear red, like you guys said. Since I didn't run this project I'm not positive if thats the case - I'll email him and see what's up.

I'm still waiting on my copies to arrive, then everything will get sent out - for some reason UPS really took their time getting it to me from CA (where Burning House is). Just checked the tracking and they should arrive tomorrow, so everything should be out this week.

Color wise - I thought they were all on black, but I think Casey at BH actually ended up doing them all on clear red, like you guys said. Since I didn't run this project I'm not positive if thats the case - I'll email him and see what's up.

Cool, man! Looking forward to it.

So is it only for those who ordered it through CCR?

I'll put out some feelers and see what the guys say... I wouldn't have a problem with sending them to everyone, obviously, but Mansions/HelloMerch/Burning House might have an issue. Also it'd be a big pain in the ass to get all the orders from those guys. But I'm looking into it!

I had a dream last night everyone was talking about me in the best/worst service thread. It was HORRIFYING YOU WERE ALL SO MEAN