• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya im watching this..

this bike is a pipe bomb had a 7" on the same label as well

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www1.gemm.com/item/BRIGHT--EYES-l-RILO--KILEY-l-SORRY--ABOUT--DRESDEN/BLUE--ANGELS--AIR--SHOW-l-AFTER--HOURS-l-CANDID--CAMERA/GML1416347303/

shit nigs, you gotta add this to your list now. the bright eyes song is blue angels air show (awesome fucking song, also available on noise floor). from devil in the woods magazine, three-way split handnumbered to 666. shdang.

http://www1.gemm.com/item/BRIGHT--EYES-l-RILO--KILEY-l-SORRY--ABOUT--DRESDEN/BLUE--ANGELS--AIR--SHOW-l-A FTER--HOURS-l-CANDID--CAMERA/GML1416347303/

shit nigs, you gotta add this to your list now. the bright eyes song is blue angels air show (awesome fucking song, also available on noise floor). from devil in the woods magazine, three-way split handnumbered to 666. shdang.

I have this, I actually have all the DIW 7" that came with the magazines, they got some really amazing bands to be involved (Get Up Kids, Postal Service, Shins, etc) and was a really great magazine at one point, they quit the 7"s and not long after the magazine was more AP than Magnet.

• 7 months later...