Less than jake gnv fla 20th /50 screen printed cover

debyrne82

Well sure. And they can have it if they want to give me a new washing machine so I don't have to sit at the laundry mat. I mean if you think selling something for a price a person is willing to pay for it is horrible I don't know what to tell you, is everyone who sells today's empires on red a horrible person? A first press of bullet?

I don't care how much people sell records for. I just don't understand setting a reserve and starting the auction lower than that. I think auctions should be started at the lowest price you are willing to sell it for (the reserve). STarting it below that is a waste of time. It is frustrating when you bid on something and the reserve is not met.

I guess I can see that, I thing the idea of a different starting price is to get bidding started. A lot of people (including me) don't really like being the first bidder. For what ever reason I don't really know. Once the

Bidding has started I feel more people are willing to bid. Maybe it's just me? I placed an observers 7" for a BIN of $3 no one bid then released it starting at .99 and it sold for $3.6domething just human nature.