Nightmare Of You / Nightmares For A Week split

I'm hoping I get this in the mail today . NFAW is incredible and the new song they released the other day is awesome . Their new lp is going to be one of the best records of the year . I'm hoping they end up on a reliable label and get good distribution . Hopefully whatever label they end up with will press A Flood Tomorrow as a 10" . It's a crime that hasn't been pressed on vinyl yet .

Stoked to hear new track too. These guys are awesome/underrated. I'm not sure about that 10". I'm thinking 12" with a screened b-side. If I had money to sink into that I'd press it!

Stoked to hear new track too. These guys are awesome/underrated. I'm not sure about that 10". I'm thinking 12" with a screened b-side. If I had money to sink into that I'd press it!

I was tossing around the idea back when it first came out . If I had curbed my spending on records I could have put it out 5 times over . I was hoping it would have been released at the same time as Don't Die .

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare of You is a great band. Their 12 inch/10 inch gatefold they did is one of my favorite record packages of all time. I saw a few picks of the glow in the dark one, it looks really sweet. I got the orange swirl though unfortunately. In any case its a great record. Box of Hops is a good track. I wish they'd do another full length.