SO. I got a bunch of Beatles records. most in amazing condition. and i need your help.

Man, that's a cool score Dave. I mean, for a buck and a half, you're going to make an easy $100+.

I'm going to split the money in donations back to the bookstore and my Cousin's charity that supports him after he lost both legs to Viral Meningitis related infections. I know it was a lucky find so I'll put it to good use.

I'm going to split the money in donations back to the bookstore and my Cousin's charity that supports him after he lost both legs to Viral Meningitis related infections. I know it was a lucky find so I'll put it to good use.

That's definitely a really nice thing to do. Not sure if you mentioned that in your listing, but you definitely should, people will bid more knowing that it is going to a good cause!

True.

This is my cousin: http://fritzky.com/

It's actually my Dad's but he's Cousin Rich to me. My Dad and I sponsor a table every year to the fundraiser sponsored by the NY Giants, info on the front page there. We give the seats at our Table away to anyone willing to buy $20 in raffle tickets, this maximizes donations off of what we already do. This year Hakim Nicks will be there. George Martin and Joe Morris and 20+ other Giant Greats as well. If you are in NJ or NYC and a football fan hit me with a PM and I'll get you a ticket. Autographs are free and the night is totally worthwhile as it provides half of what his family needs to live annually. Football Fans Unite.

Your goodwill is somehow bothersome :)

Seriously, though, that's a touching story about your cousin.

Your goodwill is somehow bothersome :)

Seriously, though, that's a touching story about your cousin.

It was messed up. He was at my wedding party and not feeling great and five days later he was in a coma with everyone being told he wouldn't survive. Life is tough but life is good. He's working on a book with a great ex-Giants player now. It gives me a bit of faith that even if tragedy befalls my life that positives can still come.

It was messed up. He was at my wedding party and not feeling great and five days later he was in a coma with everyone being told he wouldn't survive. Life is tough but life is good. He's working on a book with a great ex-Giants player now. It gives me a bit of faith that even if tragedy befalls my life that positives can still come.

"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless? But everything is so meaningful. And most everything turns to shit. Rejoice"

- Pedro The Lion