Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

She was out in incredibly cold weather... And instead of straining her voice, she just didn't hit all the high notes. It's an excuse, I know, but everyone was doing it. Anything was better than that Carly Rae Jepsen performance

I liked hers. Second favorite of the night. Granted, during her performance the TV was kind of low and everyone was talking, but from what I heard it sounded like all her other live performances.

She sounded as bad as she has always sounded live. I like the studio stuff, but the time I saw her live, as well as all the televised performances I've seen, she sounded really, really terrible.

Ya I've always heard that. I'm seeing her in August and don't have high hopes for good sound. I've heard her concerts are amazing productions though so I'm going for that aspect

this is killing me, i can't find any online clips of one of her SNL skits. where she kept saying her friend's boyfriend's name, bennett, in the most hilarious/adorable way.

this is killing me, i can't find any online clips of one of her SNL skits. where she kept saying her friend's boyfriend's name, bennett, in the most hilarious/adorable way.

I think if you search on Hulu, there's an SNL channel but it's a pain in the ass to search it for specific clips.