Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

I also think that the fact that she writes her own music and lyrics (yes, she has some co-writing credit on some songs), is impressive enough and gets mad respect from me. Her music is catchy as all hell and I'm ok with it being mainstream and Top 40. I may have been weaned on hardcore, punk, and metal, but I still can appreciate and get hooked into a good pop song.

I also think that the fact that she writes her own music and lyrics (yes, she has some co-writing credit on some songs), is impressive enough and gets mad respect from me. Her music is catchy as all hell and I'm ok with it being mainstream and Top 40. I may have been weaned on hardcore, punk, and metal, but I still can appreciate and get hooked into a good pop song.

I agree with all of this, she is highly respectful. Most everyone where I'm from hates her since she became famous (jealousy of course). But then again, not many people are musically inclined, and can't appreciate how good of a writer/entertainer she can be for so many people. It is still very weird though seeing how virtually everyone in the world knows her… wish I would've bought her demo cassette tape from her mom back in middle school :blink: haha